Permanent Psychiatry Job Princeton, NJ
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, 20 days of vacation, 7 holidays, 3 personal days, 4 sick days, and your birthday off, CME time, a retirement package, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this New Jersey town. The environment is peaceful, has excellent schools, and more green space than nearby New York City. The coast is only an hour away.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding psychiatry jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission, evaluation, rounds, and medication management
- Call schedule is phone back-up only
- See an average of 15 inpatients per day
- Academic affiliation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 35 days off per year
- Retirement package
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.