Full Time Gastroenterology Job TX
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401k retirement package.
This opening is located in one of the premier cities in Texas with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area makes available. From professional sports teams to world-class restaurants, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early partnership offered
- Academic affiliation with two respected universities
- Huge referral base
- Light call schedule
- Board certified or eligible required
- Exceptional earning potential
- Full family health benefits
- Excellent vacation time and CME with a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.