Permanent ObGyn Job Stockton, CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. Partnership may be offered at the end of your initial contract.
Come live and practice just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. This clinic is located close enough to the City or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let us get to know you and find you great OB GYN jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Position open due to expansion
- 1:5 call schedule
- Strong compensation package
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Relocation package
- CME stipend
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.