Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Central, WA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time with $3K stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, 160 hours of PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in central Washington, where you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy any lifestyle. It's all here, in a climate with four beautiful seasons, 300 days of sunshine and blue skies. You'll find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity. In this location you will also enjoy no state income. At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive pay
- CME time with $3K stipend
- 160 hours of PTO
- Well-established cancer program
- H-1B supported
- No state income tax
- Close to Washington's largest cities
- Location with 300 days of sunshine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.