Full Time Family Practice Job Secaucus, NJ
A family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed at a growing multi-specialty group in northern New Jersey. The office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, and Saturday from 8 am to 2 pm. Your schedule will include every other weekend and some evenings, and you will see 20 to 25 patients per day. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other specialists in a group setting. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An NJ license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, production and quality bonuses, health benefits, dental and vision, and four weeks of paid time off. You'll also be provided life insurance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in northern New Jersey. This town is located just outside New York City, NY, so you'll be able to experience all the NYC has to offer.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient with no call, or option to follow patients
- Academic affiliation with two local medical schools
- Great location within minutes of NYC
- Competitive compensation plus year-end bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice paid
- 401(k) plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.