Permanent Pediatrics Job Scranton, PA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days CME time with $2.5k stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This modern, progressive area in Northeastern Pennsylvania offers a low cost of living and a high quality of life, and provides superior educational and healthcare systems, strong work ethics and family traditions. Numerous cultural amenities, affordable, safe and clean neighborhoods, and a multitude of recreational opportunities make the area a location of choice to live and work.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and deborah.gronsbell@ comphealth.com
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Refer to job #2386639.
- Mostly outpatient, some new born rounding
- Very competitive base salary
- Call is 1 day per week, nurse triaged, physician is 2nd call
- Patient census 25 - 30
- Faculty appointment, teach and precept med students and residents
- Benefits include malpractice, 4 weeks PTO, 5 days CME with stipend, medical, 403b with match
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference JOB-2386639
- Enjoy a low cost of living and a high quality of life in this family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.