Permanent Family Practice Job Lexington, KY
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the beautiful Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. This position is located in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the state. Enjoy the quaint Southern charm, handcrafted bourbon, horse races, and scenic landscapes.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Primarily outpatient
- Inpatient 6 weeks per year
- 1:8 call
- Academic: precept, research, lectures
- FM or med-ped welcome
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- Excellent benefits
- Great location, Kentucky city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.