Permanent Anesthesia Job Hartford, CT
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and seven to ten weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401K match and profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Hartford, not only the state capital but also the insurance capital of the world, with a slew of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. The surrounding suburbs are some of Connecticut's most upscale, providing you a quality of life second to none.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com..
- General B&B cases
- No cardiac, trauma, or neuro
- Excellent compensation
- Family-oriented communities
- Seven to ten weeks vacation
- Malpractice coverage
- All benefits
- 401K contribution
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.