Permanent Neurology Job Bowling Green, KY
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 3 weeks' vacation in year one and five weeks in year two. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance. You'll be eligible for partnership after year one.
To begin talking about this position, contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join several other neurologists
- Partnership opportunity
- Physician owned multi-specialty group
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- 1:5 call schedule
- J1 visas welcome
- Competitive compensation
- Five weeks of PTO in year two
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.