Full Time Neurology Job Memphis, TN
A single-specialty group in Tennessee needs additional neurology support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. They are interested in either general or cognitive/dementia neurologists. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:3 call. You can expect to see 18 to 25 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other neurologists. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current Tennessee license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in Tennessee, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J-1 visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching after 1 year, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurologist needed, either general or cognitive/dementia
- Join a team of neurologists
- 18 to 25 patients per day average
- EMG, EEG, NCS, and EMU available
- Looking to start dementia center
- J-1 visa candidates welcome to apply
- Competitive comp
- 401k with matching after 1 year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.