Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Rockford, IL
Pulmonary Critical Care with Sleep, Mon-Friday Schedule! – Job 3285
- Great schedule: 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Nice mix of ICU, rounding, procedures, outpatient work, consults, & Sleep lab.
- A well-run Hospitalist team helps in the ICU.
- Employed position with a highly regarded integrated health system.
- Benefit from a large and loyal referral system.
- The patient base is mostly middle to upper class which contributes to a solid payor mix.
- The locations run on EMR and well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- This employer has an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
- Generous comp, sign-on bonus, relo budget, generous benefits, & paid malpractice.
- Chicago. Rockford. Madison. Be close to all three metros!
- The strong local public school system and low crime rate make this town a great place to raise a family.
- There are excellent choices of community size in which to live: semi-urban, suburban, or rural.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call me at 224-209-8201 to discuss all the details of position 3285, the interview process, and you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.