Full Time Neurology Job Richmond, IN
A neurologist is needed at a hospital in Indiana. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other neurologists. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and call is 1:4. This position will require an Indiana license. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on, life insurance, CME time, up to $100K in student loan repayment, and so much more.
If you are interested, please send your CV and references to email@example.com or call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633.
- Outpatient neurology with inpatient call of 1:4 or better
- Monday to Friday
- Several other neurologists on staff
- BC or BE required
- Compensation well above MGMA median
- $50K sign-on
- Up to $100K student loan repayment
- Full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.