Full Time Dermatology Job El Paso, TX
A single-specialty group in Texas needs additional dermatology support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is traditional, Monday through Friday, but they will consider a flexible schedule if the physician prefers. The need is for general neurology but you can do MOHS as well. You can expect to see 35 to 40 patients per day on average. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing your training. A current Texas license will be required. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $25K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3411 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- 35 - 40 patients per day
- Traditional schedule but open to one with flexibility
- BC or BE within 2 years of residency
- Sign-on bonus and relocation stipend
- Salary guarantee first year but can move to RVUs if base is hit sooner
- Paid malpractice and retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.