Full Time Dermatology Job Carbondale, IL
A dermatologist is needed at a growing facility in Illinois. The facility is opening a new dermatology practice with a brand new building, so they are accepting new candidates. The schedule is full time in an outpatient role with no call. You will be a part of building and expanding new specialty services, and will have assistance from many supporting specialties. Dermatopathology fellowship-trained physicians are ideal for this role. If you do not hold an active IL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.email@example.com.
- High compensation and low cost of living
- Malpractice coverage and medical benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 27 days of PTO and additional CME time
- Dermatopathology fellowship trained physician ideal
- Beautiful, brand new building
- Be first dermatologist in group
- J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.