Full Time Neurology Job West Plains, MO
A neurology position is newly available at a hospital in Missouri. The facility prefers candidates who are board certified. Your schedule will be full-time, Monday through Friday, with 1:4 call. On average, you can expect to see 15 patients per day. There is a high volume of stroke and ALS patients. You will be supported by advanced practice providers, medical students, and another neurology physician. This position will require a Missouri license. If you do not currently hold a license in MO, CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital employed position offers competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 40 days of PTO, $10K for moving expenses, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance, a 403B retirement package with matching, malpractice coverage, and $4,500 for CME, professional license fees, dues, and journals
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954-837-2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.email@example.com.
- General neurologist needed
- Able to subspecialize
- High volume of stroke and ALS patients
- Primarily outpatient
- 40 days of PTO
- $10K for moving expenses and a $25K sign-on bonus
- $4,500 for CME, professional license fees, dues, and journals
- 403B retirement package with matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.