Full Time Hospitalist Job northern, desirable city, about 45 minutes to Manhattan, NJ
HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, desirable area, 30 miles to Manhattan): Two Family Medicine physicians, or two Internists, or one of each specialty are needed to join a very successful single-specialty group. They have three Family Medicine physicians and one Nurse Practitioner. They will be given four options to choose from. (A) 100% Outpatient (B) 100% Inpatient (C) Mixture of Outpatient and Inpatient (D) Hospitalist. $Excellent financial package. Partnership opportunity for all but not for the Hospitalist position.
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY
- The hospital and offices of this practice are all located in a desirable area of northern New Jersey. They are located 30 miles toManhattan.
- The Family Medicine physician or the Internist can choose to live anywhere that she or he wants to live, including Manhattan. See below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in a desirable community of northern New Jersey, two Family Medicine physicians, or two Internists, or one of each specialty are needed to join a very successful single-specialty group.
- Established seventeen years ago, they currently have three busy Family Medicine physicians and one Nurse Practitioner.
- These excellent Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities are due to growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community and practice.
- The Family Medicine position is mostly adult Family Medicine. They will also be required to see/treat some pediatric patients.
- The new Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician will be given four options to choose from. That will be up to the physician.
- A. 100% Outpatient option: She or he will work at two offices that are ten minutes apart. Their office hours are Monday toFriday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is no call involved.
- B. 100% Inpatient option: The call rotation will be 1:4 for both weekdays and weekends.
- C. Mixture/combination of both Outpatient and Inpatient: The call rotation will also be 1:4 for both weekdays and weekends.
- D. Hospitalist: The Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician will be given a choice of (1) Daytime or night schedule (2) Although there will be 12 hours shifts, it is not etched in stone. They are willing to be flexible regarding the hours per shift. (3) If the physician wants a 7 day on and 7 day off work schedule, they are also open and flexible to discuss this.
- Their two offices are situated ten minutes apart.
- Hospital: The practice’s two offices are both located ten minutes from their very well-regarded hospital. It is a general medical and surgical medical center. It is also a teaching hospital.
- Family Medicine physicians and Internists in training and those already in practice and have work experience will both be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- This successful practice is offering a very competitive financial compensation package, which includes (but not limited to):
- Very competitive and generous base salary for both new graduates and experienced candidates
- RVU-based productivity incentive
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent/high!
- Hospitalist position: There is no partnership opportunity and no RVU-based incentives for the Hospitalist position. However, she or he will be able to earn extra income by working additional hours.
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York Citybusiness address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.