Full Time Family Practice Job Westchester, NY
HEADLINE: Westchester County, New York (very desirable area, about 45 minutes to Manhattan): Family Practitioner is needed to join a large multi-specialty group. They have five busy Family Practitioners, two Physician Assistants, and one Nurse Practitioner. The new Family Medicine physician will be given a choice of: (1) 100 % Outpatient. (2) 100% Inpatient (3) Mixture of both Outpatient and Inpatient. Call: 1:6. Any phone call is very light. Excellent earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Westchester County, New York
- This is a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-minute commute to Manhattan.
- Experience the best of both worlds! You will be able to enjoy a more suburban lifestyle, living and working in a very desirable and safe area of Westchester County. In addition, because this practice is located about forty-five minutes to Manhattan, you will have very easy access to, be able to enjoy and take full advantage of the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer. Please see below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-five minute drive to Manhattan, a Family Medicine physician is needed to join a large multi-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have five busy Family Medicine physicians, two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This large, busy and successful multi-special group practice has a large number of physicians representing many different specialties/ disciplines. They include, but are not limited to: Ob/Gyn. Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
- The new Family Practitioner will be given three options to choose from. That will be up to the physician.
- 100% Outpatient option: She or he will work at one office. Their office hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is no call involved. No medical rounding is necessary. This is a busy outpatient practice. The new Family Practitioner will see/treat children, adults and geriatric patients.
- B. 100% Inpatient option: The call rotation will be 1:6 for both weekdays and weekends. Any phone call is very light.
- C. Mixture/combination of both Outpatient and Inpatient: The call rotation will also be 1:6 for both weekdays and weekends.
- Established seventeen years ago, this excellent Family Medicine opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Examination, diagnosis and testing
- Make proper referral(s) to medical specialist(s) when necessary
- Examination, diagnosis and testing
- Their Family Medicine physicians average seeing and treating 20 patients per day.
- X-Ray and EKG equipment are both available in the office.
- They also have an electronic medical system in place.
- Office: There is no running around. As previously mentioned, the new Family Medicine physician will work at one office. It is located about ten minutes or so from their top-notch hospital.
- Hospital: They admit to a full-service, state-of-the-art hospital.
- Both 7/2016 and 7/2017 Family Medicine residents as well as Famly Medicine physicians who are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary, which is commensurate with experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- They offer a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner. The earning potential when one becomes a partner is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.