Full Time Family Practice Bowman
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Southwest Healthcare Services
Southwest Healthcare Services -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Flexible Scheduling | Choose to work 3 or 4 weeks out of the month!
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Clinic: 8-10 | Hospital Rounding: Varies, but generally 2-3
- Call Schedule: One 24-Hour ER/Hospital Call per Week (M-TH) | One 72-Hour Weekend of ER/Hospital Call Friday 6:00 AM - Monday 6:00 AM per Month
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $25000
- Compensation: Earn a Base Guarantee of $300K Working 4 Weeks per Month or Enjoy a Fantastic Work/Life Balance Earning $230K Working 3 Weeks per Month (12 Weeks Off/Year!) | $25K Signing Bonus | Relocation Allowance up to $15K
- Benefits: Generous Benefits Plan for Employee and Family | Medical (BCBS with $1,000 Deductible) | Vision | Dental | $435/Month Deposited into FSA or HSA | Life Insurance | Short Term Disability | Cancer Insurance | Accident Insurance | Cardiac Insurance | 403(b) | PTO for FT Employees | 12 Weeks Built-In Time Off per Year for PT Employees Working 3 Weeks per Month | Paid Holidays | Loan Repayment Available Through the State of North Dakota
- Additional Info: - REQUIRES: ACLS, ATLS, PALS- PT candidates must be willing to work 3 weeks per month.- We are comprised of seven facilities which include a brand-new 23-bed critical access hospital, a 40 licensed bed long-term care facility, a rural yet modern health clinic, visiting nurse services, emergency ambulance service, physical and occupational therapy, 14 independent senior apartments and a 12 unit assisted living facility.- Rounding in our assisted living facility is required on an as-needed basis.- Bowman County is the heart of North Dakota's agriculture and oil industries! The county ranks as North Dakota's fifth largest oil producer and the state ranks as second largest in the nation.- Maintaining a clean, safe community with quality schools, hospital, parks and recreation opportunities is a top priority in Bowman, ND.- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy biking and horseback riding at Maah Daah Hey Trail and hiking over 3,000 ft in altitude at White Butte - Amidon.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.