Full Time Primary Care Job Anchorage, AK
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Southcentral Foundation
Southcentral Foundation -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 3 - 4 Saturdays per Year
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 14
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Starting Salary $205K, Negotiable Depending on Experience- Retention Bonus Program
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision- Enhanced Leave Program - One Hour per Week of Paid Wellness Leave- Disability Income Benefit- Life and AD&D- Employee Assistance Program- 401k with Employer Match- Malpractice Coverage Federal Torte- Licensing Fee Coverage- $4K CME Stipend plus 40 Hours of Leave - 35 Total PTO days, the Number of Days Increase with Longevity
- Additional Info: - Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.- Work with one of Alaska's premier health organizations in Alaska's largest city.- Enjoy easy access to state parks, international travel, and a vibrant social scene.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.