Full Time Palliative Medicine Charleston
Charleston Area Medical Center has an immediate opening for a full-time physician to join its expanding hospital based palliative care team.
- M.D. or D.O.
- BC/BE in IM or FM and BC/BE in hospice and palliative medicine (fellowship preferred)
- Eligible for a WV medical license/unrestricted DEA certificate
- Ability to obtain medical staff privileges
- Capability to manage complex pain/symptoms as well as chronic and life threatening illnesses
- Teaching responsibilities
Join a team of two palliative medicine physicians, two Nurse Practitioners, 1.5 Social Workers and a PharmD. Duties include staffing busy in patient consultative service. Future plans include development of OP Clinic.
Work Monday – Friday. Share call.
As an employed physician, this position offers an opportunity for:
- Guaranteed Salary
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice
- 401K Retirement Package
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance
Charleston is the state capitol of West Virginia, and offers outstanding cultural opportunities with all-season recreation and a superb educational system of both public and private schools. Our community is an ideal location to establish roots and focus on your family.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.