Full Time Orthopedic Joint Job , MD
Chesapeake Bay Total Joint Reconstruction Practice
Dock your yacht at one of the 6 local marinas and spend your weekends on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Join this highly regarded program with a virtual monopoly of a large market area
- This practice was established in the early 1950s, and since then has maintained steady growth and stability
- Due expansion to a new office locationthere is a need to add a Total Joint orthopedic specialist to the program
- 14 physician private group with incredible mid-level support
- Enjoy the support and collegiality that exists in this very busy practice
- The population of this area has been growing steadily and lots of retirees in the area
- Never fight traffic between offices again--work out of 1 regional medical center and 1 office
- This is a private practice partnership opportunity and includes investment opportunities with their ASC and MRI
- Family time is also important with this practice
If you need to live in downtown D.C., this is not the place.But, if a maritime community with the second largest port in the state, deep sea fishing, 62 parks, 34 nature trails, great schools, over 60 restaurants, safe neighborhoods, clean air and some of the best nearby beaches of the Mid-Atlantic is of interest to you, this could be the practice for you!
- Combine the charm of a resort area, Chesapeake Bay community and easy access to some of the great urban centers of the Mid-Atlantic
- Have all of this in one outstanding location and practice
- The waters of the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Wilmington and Philadelphia are all part of this neighborhood
- Live minutes from some of the best boating and sailing sites anywhere
Orthopedic Surgery Division - email@example.com | 800-737-2001
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.