Full Time Family Practice Job San Antonio, TX
Outpatient Family Practice Physician Opportunities
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit primary and multi-specialty group which is part of University Health System, a nationally recognized teaching hospital and network of outpatient healthcare centers in San Antonio, Texas. When we say our patients come first, we mean it in every way. At University Health System, our UMA provider group practice is modeled around the patient-centered medical home healthcare delivery concept where every patient benefits from a team of experts close to home. UMA offers a unique set of opportunities you can’t find anywhere else.
We are presently seeking well-qualified, board-certified or board-eligible Family Practice physicians to provide care to residents of Bexar County.
UMA and University Health System are proud to offer the following:
- Opportunity for flexible schedule
- Competitive total compensation package (Guaranteed base plus incentive)
- Annual Continuing Medical Education/Professional Fee Allowance
- Provider Wellness Program
- Very light call; by phone only (1 week at a time, 3-4 times per year)
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Stipend program eligibility
- Employer-paid Malpractice Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Rosie Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 210.358.4765. University Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.