Full Time Internal Medicine Job Kennewick, WA
Seeking a full-time Rheumatology physician to join the Kadlec clinic team. Work with a collegial group where you will have the opportunity to participate in clinical trials and precept nurse practitioner and physician assistant students, med students and Family Medicine residents. Enjoy a healthy and balanced schedule as well as an outstanding quality of life in the welcoming community of Kennewick, in sunny Southeast Washington.
- New grads and J1 waiver candidates are welcome to apply
- Flexible Schedule; 36 clinic hours plus admin time
- Engaged caregivers and providers
- Highly competent nursing and pharmacy support group
- 15- chair infusion clinic
- Generous recruitment incentives
- Expert professional student debt advice at no charge
- Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Compensation is between $118.25 and $156.23 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinics providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where Youll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22470
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.