Title: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Location: Hermiston, Oregon
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced or newly graduate CRNA to join our team in Hermiston, Oregon. Our practice is located in one of the "Top Places in Oregon" to work and offers a competitive salary package, including a starting salary of $230,000 with productivity incentives and a $20,000 sign-on bonus and $20,000 relocation assistance.
- Administer anesthesia to patients during surgical and medical procedures
- Work collaboratively with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other healthcare professionals
- Monitor patient vital signs and adjust anesthesia as needed
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to patients
- Current certification as a CRNA
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of anesthesia administration
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- 9 weeks of PTO with 6 additional holidays
- $3,000 CME allowance and 1 week off for CME time
- Competitive salary and productivity incentives
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
If you are a CRNA looking for an opportunity to work in one of the best places in Oregon, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Id: JN -082022-27271