A clinic in is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: M-F, on-going
- Schedule: 7a-3p
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 15 cases/day
- Patient Ages: Mix of adult and Geriatric
- Procedures: Standard scope of practice by a General Anesthesiologist, such as nerve blocks and epidurals.
- Cases: Standard scope of practice by a General Anesthesiologist, such as nerve blocks and epidurals.
- Includes supervision of CRNAs. Typical ratio is 1:4 but we have an experienced team of CRNAs (teams for peds, OB, and heart)
- Locum will cover in the main ORs, but may depend on the candidate and their experience/comfort level for the Trauma OR's.
- No call responsibilities associated with this locum need.
- Support Staff: 13 MDs; 60+ CRNAs
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS
- High earning potential; Long term assignment; No call required.
- We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a weekly basis.
Job ID - JN -012023-28111