- Staffing model of 18 Anesthesiologists and 18 CRNAs
- Cases include trauma, obstetrics, cardiovascular, general surgery, peds 2 years and above, and orthopedics
- Liver Transplant ' Must have understanding with basic Echo Concepts
- Comfortable with all line Placement
- Cardiac and OB are covered by separate teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and Residents welcome with Critical Care and Liver Transplant Fellowships.
- Call is weekday and weekend; exact schedule To Be Determined
- Variety of shifts offered: 8, 10, 12, 16, and 24-hour shifts
- Competitive base salary.
- Start Date Bonus Available.
- Stipend for Transplant is To Be Determined
- Relocation assistance offered up to $10K.
- Comprehensive health and benefits package with 401(K) matching plan.
- Malpractice covered 100% by HCA
About Riverside Community Hospital:
- Riverside Community Hospital is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 503 inpatient beds
- Level I Trauma center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification by DNV
- Designated STEMI (Heart Attack) Receiving Center by the ACC and REMSA
- Certified Joint Replacement-Hip & Knee by the Joint Commission
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence AwardTM for 6 years in a row (2017-2022)
Located in the Southeast part of California just east of LA in an area known as the inland empire. Riverside has a thriving arts scene. Riverside is also a hub of higher education with four internationally recognized universities and colleges serving more than 50,000 students. Within a two-hour drive from Riverside you will be able to access the sunny beaches aligning the coast from LA to San Diego, the surrounding San Bernardino mountains offering a cool escape to the beautiful Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear for skiing, and the serenity of Joshua Tree and the Mojave Desert National Preserve as well as the resort cities of Palm Desert and Palm Springs The city also regularly hosts several festivals and events. The very first showing of 'Gone with the Wind' was at the Riverside Fox Theater in 1939. Riverside is also considered the birthplace of the California citrus industry. The first naval orange that was grown in the US was in Riverside.