Full Time Anesthesia Job Leominster, MA
Northern Massachusetts Anesthesiology Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- M-F + call
- Excellent opportunity for an Anesthesiologist to join our care team model of 5 Anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs
- This facility features 6 anesthetizing locations which includes endo and L&D with an annual volume of about 7,000.
- There are a broad array of case types requiring general, regional, and neuraxial techniques and acute pain management.
- Primary case mix includes orthopedics, general, vascular, thoracic, urology, ENT, ophthalmology, plastics, and OB/GYN.
- Beeper call from home is shared equitably amongst the team.
- This physician must be comfortable supervising CRNAs or doing own cases.
- Join this collegial and collaborative environment with great working relationships with surgeons and hospital staff! Relocation support is offered!
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- $50,000 sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the facility
- Paid Professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness