A hospital in Machias, ME is seeking a General Certified Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Week of 2/13. On-going coverage dates tbd
- Schedule: 7a-3p, sometimes to 5 if add ons
- Each day is a specialty (ex- Monday ortho, etc)
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: On-call for after hours
- Volume: CCA, 25 beds, 3 ORs, varies depending on the specialty
- Patient Ages: All
- Procedures: Need to be able to do C-sections, epidurals, ect
- Cases: ENT, Urology, OBGYN, pediatry, ortho, general surgery
- Support Staff: OR staff, scrub nurse, no first assistant atm but Dr doing that rn. Need work independently
- EMR/Charting: Centricity
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS
- Easy call schedule; Low patient volume; No supervision requirements.
- We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a weekly basis.
Job ID - JN -122022-27934