A health services network in New York City is currently seeking a new, licensed Addiction Medicine Physician to join one of their facilities in Queens. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
The Addiction Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing patients battling addictions with the tools for a healthy, happy & drug free existence as well as coordinating activities between the Chairman of the Board, Clinical Departments, Medical staff, and the Hospital Administration.
- NYS Medical license & registration
- Infection Control certification
- DEA registration
- CPR certification
- NPI number
- NYS Medicaid number (required by NYS to treat NYS Medicaid patients)
- Suboxone certification within the first 3 months of employment
- Narcotic Education Attestation certification
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- Addiction Medicine background