As the market?s leader in the healthcare field, Aultman Hospital is looking for a cardiac-trained anesthesiologist to join the team.
About the Opportunity
- Aultman?s scope of anesthesia services includes but is certainly not limited to 18 main ORs, labor and delivery, pain management, ECT, and endoscopy.
- Aultman Deuble Heart and Vascular Hospital houses 4 CVORs (with 4:1 supervision,) a hybrid OR, 4 cath labs, and 2 EP labs.
- Procedures such as TAVR, Watchman, ASD & PFO Closure, and MitraClip are just a few of the many performed at Aultman.
- Cardiac-trained anesthesiologists with TEE certification looking to showcase their skills and be competitively rewarded for their efforts should consider this opportunity.
- This opportunity is primarily cardiac but could include general anesthesia as needed.
- H1B visa eligible.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Excellent signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation expense, CME allowance
- Generous paid time off
About Our Health System,
- Stroke and Heart Failure Awards from AHA 11 years in a row, and counting!
- U.S. News and World Report ? Best Hospitals
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and 607 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with locations in 7 counties; cardiac anesthesia services at main hospital campus only
- A not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status
- Medical Education program for Ortho, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, and Radiology residencies; General and interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Arts District in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra is only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland?s Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball an hour away
- Public schools are top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston, and New York
Contact: Steve Frank