This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at or email your CV to
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday, and part-time shifts available
- NPs take on-site call, only in emergency will you be contacted
- 16 to 25 patients per day; physician's choice
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and med management 30 minutes
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- BC within a year post residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail