This opportunity has an income guarantee with bonus incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME, a 403(b)/457(b)/401(a) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Seth Fredericks at or send your CV to Refer to job 2784492.
- Excellent salary
- Consult only, no deliveries
- Level III NICU
- Shared call
- Fantastic benefits and PTO
- 80 patients per week
- Leadership opportunities
- Live in Indianapolis or in the suburbs of the city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail