Each physician will have 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time. They will also have designated MA or RN support, a phone triage nurse, and 2 nurses that round during day call. Clinic appointments are 40 minutes with new patients and 20 minutes for follow-up visits.
If you would like to live in a lively community with lots of nature, history, a busy college atmosphere close to local breweries, wineries, and the arts, this may be a great place to explore! Just a short drive to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please send your CV and references to or call Austyn Iwuh at
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Strong mentorship programs and opportunity to work with students
- 3 weeks clinic and 1 week hospital coverage monthly
- 20 patients per day
- Designated MA and RN for each physician as well as support from respiratory and pathology
- Minimal call
- Competitive compensation, robust benefits, retirement, 27 days PTO, plus 5 days CME
- Vibrant college town 1 hour from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail