Join a respected not-for-profit health systemin Chicago, Illinois! They are adding a full-time and permanent BC Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Ped)physician to their team of providers who are caring for the underserved communities on Chicago&'s West and Southwest sides.
- See adult and adolescent refugee patients in an outpatient only setting
- Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule with no call
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus wRVU bonuses
- Full health benefits, 6 weeks PTO, paid licensing/dues/memberships, CME, 403b retirement plan with match, student loan forgiveness (PSLF), and more
- Possible J1/H1B visa support
Chicago, Illinois - Largest City in the Midwest
- Chicago has a population of over 2.7 million people and is located on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- It is the perfect city for international travelers: O&'Hare International Airport
- Landmarks in the city include Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute of Chicago, Museum Campus, the Willis (Sears) Tower, Grant Park, the Museum of Science and Industry, and Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Home to the University of Chicago, Northwestern University, Loyola University Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster