A multi-specialty group of over 40 physicians in Houston, TX, that has been voted #1 in the system for the past six years, is hiring an additional Rheumatologist.
- Will be replacing one of the two Rheumatologists in busy clinical practice.
- Outpatient clinic with regular office hours of 8 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Will be seeing 13-18 patients daily.
- Will work 5 days, with half a day, used administratively.
- Support from an MA.
- Teaching and research options available.
- Infusion Center on Campus.
Financials & Benefits
- This employed position includes an attractive base salary + wRVU-based bonuses.
- Generous Signing bonus.
- Loan repayment assistance.
- $10K in relocation
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, 403b pension plan, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 6 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, 8 paid holidays, & more.
About Sugar Land, Texas
Sugar Land is a suburb just southwest of Houston, Texas. The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land features a saltwater aquarium and a digital dome theater. Fort Bend Children&'s Discovery Center offers interactive exhibits, including a child-size city called Kidtropolis. In the south, trails wind through Sugar Land Memorial Park and Brazos River Corridor. Oyster Creek Park includes a rose garden and a pond.Houston is located 157 miles south of Austin and 228 miles south of Dallas.
Contact: Neal Fenster