An award-winning Healthcare multi-specialty team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is adding an Infectious Disease Specialist due to growth and demand in the area.
About the opportunity
- Physician will join Board Certified Infectious Disease physicians in a well-established practice.
- Physician will have the full support of the group and resources to continue the growth of the practice.
- Major tertiary care center with 24-bed ICU
- Acute care hospital with 10-bed ICU
- Advanced, state-of-the-art technology & equipment
Compensation & Benefits
- The employed position consists of a 2-year salary guarantee + bonuses, a signing bonus.
- The comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health & wellness plans,retirement with employer match, PTO/CME with $4K expenses, dues and fees, relocation, and more.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is located on Lake Michigan&'s western shore and is home to over 590,000 residents. Enjoy all the different music, food & cultural festivals, breweries, farm-to-table restaurants, diverse neighborhoods, art & history museums, and tons more!Milwaukee is home to ten Fortune 1000 company headquarters, including such household names as Johnson Controls, Northwestern Mutual, and Harley-Davidson.Short, easy drives to Chicago (106 miles), Green Bay (134 miles), and Madison (90 miles).
Contact: Neal Fenster