This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time with allowance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Chris Ballard at or send your CV to
- 50-50 split between infectious disease and hospitalist
- BC in IM required
- BC or BE in infectious disease required
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level help
- Final-year fellows will be considered
- 6 weeks of vacation
- CME with allowance
- Great compensation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail