Academic Health System in Houston, Texas seeks family medicine physicians for its community clinics. Group is looking for candidates for its sites in Humble, Baytown, and Settegast, Texas.
- Monday-Friday, 8A to 5P office hours.
- Strictly outpatient setting. EPIC EMR.
- Clinics see mostly adult under-served patient base with limited pediatrics.
- See 18 to 22 patients per day.
- $225K salary + $30K Bonus potential.
- Solid benefits include health, malpractice, vacation, retirement, etc.
- Assistant Professorship available - medical students will rotate out to clinics.
About Houston, Texas
Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent, and first-class attractions that makes it a world-class city. Home to a vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings, and a population full of optimism and spirit, it's no wonder that Houston is a popular international destination.You can enjoy Houston's outstanding performing and visual arts venues. Try one of the countless restaurants available, offering cuisine in everything from Tex Mex and South American to Middle Eastern and Vietnamese. For sports fans, we have local teams representing all major sports. Do some shopping; Houston offers something to fit every budget - from the exclusive shops in Houston's Uptown area to the outlet malls just outside the City.
Contact: Neal Fenster