The national leader in value-based, primary care has Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric positions available in New Orleans, LA.You will be joining a passionate, physician-led group that provides a concierge-like service to its patients and allows you to manage the entire patient journey. Deliver high-quality care to a low-income, senior population (payment is mainly through Medicaid & Medicare).
These highly-rewarding positions offer
- Career advancement and increased earning potential through the group's Partnership & Leadership Tracks
- $225,000 base salary (profit sharing opportunities after 1-year)
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus
- 80% fewer patients on average and spend more time building a strong doctor-patient relationship
About New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a meltingpot of French, African and American cultures.
- Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
Contact: Neal Fenster