Enterprise Medical is seeking family medicine and internal medicine providers for a new clinic in Miami&'s popular Brickell area. Thisprimary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable. But this isn&'t your average doctor&'s office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across sixteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won&'t find with other groups including sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of the four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
- Strong Spanish speakingskills required for this location
Urban Thrills Near the Bay
Culture and history meet industry and entertainment. Miami&'s Downtown and Brickell Area define the progressive American city, with a multi-faceted arts scene, global dining, multicultural ambiance, and its glittering skyscrapers over the Biscayne Bay.
Contact: Neal Fenster