Santa Barbara County, California
Anesthesiology Physician Opportunity
Affordable Coastal Living- 10 Minutes to the Beach
This highly respected hospital located along the beautiful Central Coast of California is recruiting Anesthesiologists to join its team. Step into an established practice and be busy immediately with unlimited earning potential. Apply today!
- General Anesthesia position with a focus on nerve blocks- no trauma or neuro cases required
- 1099 Independent Contactor opportunity with unlimited earning potential- be busy immediately
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:6 call light call scheduled
- Well-established group and experienced support staff- No CRNA supervision is required
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and partnership track available
Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible .
In the beautiful wine valley along the California Coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible! With ocean breezes to cool the valley, Lompoc is ripe for adventure. Golfing, biking, hiking, and surfing to name a few- Lompoc has something for the entire family to enjoy!
- Whether you enjoy hiking, fine-dining, water sports, lazing on the beach, or a great nightlife- Santa Barbara County has something for you!
- Enjoy over 80 miles of pristine coastline and scenic views- this area is a beach lover’s paradise
- Often branded as the American Riviera experience majestic mountain views and a great climate
- An abundance of adventure nearby- horseback riding, biking, golfing, surfing, and more!
- Family-friendly community- one of the lowest costs of living areas on the central coast
- Award-winning schools in the area with 2 major 4-year universities nearby
Job Id: JN -052022-26751