Locum Anesthesiology Need in Mason City, IA
- Reason for Coverage: Growing hospital cardiac surgery program
- Trauma Level II
- Practice Setting (Pain Management Clinic/Surgical Center/Hospital Based): Hospital based
- Documentation System/EMR: Cerner - moving to EPIC in 2 years. Some paper
- Average Number of Surgical Cases Per Day: Cardiac surgeries 1/day - but not every day at this point. 5-7 general cases/day. Must help cover general if no cardiac cases.
- Locum Tenen Physician's in rare circumstances will be required to supervise CRNA. Intent is for locum to provide coverage for cardiac cases and general cases - the NIAA providers will oversee the CRNAs.
- Number of Anesthesiologists in Practice: 5 currently, 6 in mid-August. Locum would be 7th.
- Patient Age Demographic: (Adolescent, Child, Adult, Geriatric): All. Very sick children are sent to other hospitals better staffed/equipped for children.
- Number of Operating Rooms: 8 in use at one time
- Board Certification: Preferred
- TEE certified: Required. (Must be able to read, interpret and bill for TEE procedures - not just the placement of probe).
- IA License: Highly Preferred
- IA CSR Required
- DEA Required
- Cardiac fellowship: Preferred, but extensive experience would be acceptable if TEE certified.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS: Required
- A rated malpractice
- Pre-paid travel and lodging
- Weekly direct deposit compensation
- 24/7 customer support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing