This Health System is well-established and highly respected, serving patients within the northern part of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Will be joining two Endocrinologists and one Advanced Practice Provider.
- Outpatient clinical practice Monday-Friday, 8-5.
- The average number of patients to be seen daily is 17.
- EMR is EPIC.
- Will need to be licensed in both Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Teaching opportunities with medical students and APC.
- Visas accepted.
- Employed position includes base salary, RVU-based production bonuses, retention bonus, and loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K with match and 457B retirement plans, 344 hours PTO/CME with $5K expenses, up to $12K relocation, wellness programs.
Rapid demographic, social, and technological changes over the last two decades have allowed us to be more mobile than ever in terms of where we choose to live and build a career or a business. The City of Green Bay encourages people to invest their resources here by collaboratively creating and communicating our outstanding economic opportunities and vibrant quality of life. Green Bay is the flagship city and economic hub of northeastern Wisconsin. Home to 107,395 residents, the population continues to increase, along with the percentage of residents with a college degree.
The city delivers ample opportunities for outdoor recreation through seventy parks and trails, including Bay Beach Amusement Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, the City Deck (an urban boardwalk along the Fox River), and the Green Bay Botanical Garden, and the Joanne?s Family and Resch Aquatic Centers. We are also home to Lambeau Field and the Packers Hall of Fame.
The city hosts hundreds of cultural events, including those provided by local theater organizations and civic symphony, at the Meyer Theatre, the Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, the ART Garage, and the recently expanded KI Convention Center. The Neville Public Museum, the Children?s Museum of Green Bay, the Automobile Gallery, and Hazelwood Historic House are also within the city.
Contact: Neal Fenster