Join a private practice with 3 occupational medicine physicians and 4 PAs in Bakersfield, CA.
- Replace retiring physician
- Monday-Friday practice with normal office hours.
- 100% occupational medicine practice.
- Terrific support staff
- Board-Certification a plus but not a requirement
- Compensation in the $200K to $265K range dependent on the level of experience and training
- Health, dental, vision, retirement with a match, etc
About Bakersfield, California
Residents of Bakersfield enjoy live music, museums, unique dining, and much more.The city is the gateway to exciting outdoor recreation in the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountain Range and is less than 2 hours from Los Angeles. The cost of living is substantially lower than in other cities throughout California making it a great place to purchase a home.Contact us today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster