We are currently interviewing Hospitalists for an opportunity in Michigan?s upper peninsula home to one of the safest natural harbors.
- 7 on 7 off schedule at a 25-bed critical access hospital
- Open to IM &; FM physicians
- An established team of 4 physicians and 1 advanced practitioner
- Open 6-bed ICU; procedure experience preferred, but not required
- Solid base salary plus incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Robust benefits package Path to Partnership track
Location &; Lifestyle
Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan?s Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts. Escanaba?s downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest. Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college. With so many amenities and opportunities, Escanaba is a great place to work, play and live.
Contact: Neal Fenster