This 1099 position offers a competitive hourly rate with guaranteed 8-hour days. There will be no call, nights, or weekends.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina. This historic Southern city has colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1 week on / 1 week off
- Office-based anesthesia
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Work-life balance
- 1099 position with 8-hour days guaranteed
- Ortho, regionals, plastics, and peds
- Experience with pediatrics is welcomed, but fellowship is not necessary
- Wide variety of culture, dining, nightlife, and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail