System-Based Opportunity in Northeast Texas
Seeking a full-time Cardiac Anesthesiology Physician to join our well-established team of talented individuals. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a cohesive environment with experienced providers and CRNAs.
Our success as an organization is possible because of the skill, passion and character of our people. Gain an opportunity to develop meaningful relationships and make a difference in the lives of our patients, families, and the community at large. Have the opportunity to work somewhere that your personal and professional development matters.
- Joining (2) Full-Time Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Covering cardiothoracic services and CATH lab
- Hospital-employed position joining 2 cardiac anesthesiology physicians
- Looking to complete the service line staff and increase patient access
- $550,000 base compensation + sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including 8 weeks PTO, CME, health/dental/vision, retirement with employer match, malpractice, and more
- Mon-Fri schedule: 7 am - 4 pm
- Shared call rotation
- Volumes: 240 Hearts, 100 Thoracic, 230 EP Lab, 320 TEE’s, 180
DC/CV and 80-100 of other procedures
- 311-bed level 3 trauma center - 2 devoted heart ORs and CATH lab, Epic EMR
- Growing Northeast Texas, mid-sized metro area
- Family-friendly city, light traffic, abundance of recreational activities, shopping, and dining options
- A population of 70,000+; Service area population of over over 400,000
- No State Income Tax!
- Excellent cost of living, 23.2% lower than U.S. avg.
- Quick access to the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area and one of the largest international airports
- Board Certified/Eligible in Anesthesiology
REFERENCE: ANES 10566