New York State?s premier multispecialty medical group with over 650 providers and 665,000 patients. We are currently seeking BC/BE breast surgeons to join our busy practice in Mount Kisco, NY, and Poughkeepsie/Kingston, NY. The organization?s breast surgery department currently consists of 2 breast surgeons and is fully supported by a team of clinical & non-clinical staff as well as APCs.
The physician in this position will be responsible for working collaboratively with other physicians and care team members to provide the highest standard of comprehensive medical care in a patient-centered, compassionate environment.
- Established practice seeking a USA BC/BE breast surgeon
- Reason for Opening: Provider resigned. Taking over provider practice
- Large multispecialty clinic
- The new candidate will join 2 other breast surgeons in offices
- Have oncology, plastic surgery, pathology, radiology, etc
- A full complement of services
- Shared outpatient call of 1-3
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid Time Off/CME/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discount Program
About Mount Kisco, New York
Mount Kisco is one of Westchester's most vibrant communities.Approximately 3 square miles, it is geographically small, but it delivers big.Located 43 miles from New York City, it is easily commutable by train or car, though there is little need to ever leave as Mount Kisco is known as a premier destination for shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and award-winning medical care. Part of the highly regarded Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco is a village of varied faiths, backgrounds, and income levels.Residents and visitors value this tight-knit community, considering it a little village with a big heart.
Contact: Neal Fenster