Physician Opportunity in Beautiful East Texas
Seeking a full-time Anesthesiology Physician to join our well-established team of talented individuals. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a cohesive environment with experienced providers and CRNAs.
Our success as an organization is possible because of the skill, passion and character of our people. Gain an opportunity to develop meaningful relationships and make a difference in the lives of our patients, families, and the community at large. Have the opportunity to work somewhere that your personal and professional development matters.
- Joining (7) Full-Time Anesthesiology Partners
- Level 3 Trauma Center with continuous growth volume
- 3-4 CRNA's per Anesthesiologist - great support at all times
- $440k+ avg. yearly compensation on first contract!
- Full benefits include sign-on bonus, CME, retirement, 6-8 weeks PTO, malpractice, and more
- 1:8 weekday call and 1:4 weekend; post-call days off
- Epic EMR
- Quick Access to Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Lush-green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas
- World-class barbecue, highly-rated schools (from public to private), beautiful vineyards, great recreation, and more
- Enjoy a low cost of living without being too far from the city
- Variety of housing from apartments to gorgeous waterfront homes to prestigious estates
- Family-friendly, light traffic, abundance of activities, shopping, and dining at your fingertips
- Texas Lake Country - world-famous lakes for fishing, boating, etc.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Unrestricted Texas Medical License (or) Eligible to be Licensed in Texas
REFERENCE: ANES 10530