CRNA Opportunity with a Private Group
4 Day Work Week and No Call
6 Weeks of Paid Time Off
Join an elite group of anesthesiology providers who enjoy an exceptional work-life balance, unmatched autonomy, and low turnover. Performing most of your cases in an ambulatory surgery center setting, you will have the flexibility to spend more nights and weekends unburdened by extra call coverage. Work with physicians and CRNA's who value transparency and fairness while maintaining a commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Procedures include general, OB, and neuro, with no cardiac cases
- Work in a single hospital with robust CRNA support in addition to outpatient surgery centers
- OB and Trauma call coverage is optional with additional compensation
- Competitive Income with generous 104(k) match and a pension
- Partnership after 18 months, equal voting rights with other partners
Tucson offers a wide range of outdoor activities within reach, including biking, skiing, horseback riding, and caving. Home to the University of Arizona, Tucson has a youthful feel, cultural diversity, and a highly educated population.
- Largest employers include biotechnology, aerospace, defense, and higher education
- Fast access to Phoenix, Sedona, Flagstaff, or San Diego for a weekend retreat
- Best-in-the-state education options include public and private school options
- Escape high costs of living and enjoy a rising inventory of housing stock
- 300 days of sunshine and low humidity help make the outdoors enjoyable year-round
Job ID: JN -032022-26390